* Inspect your storage space. The space should be of adequate size to fit your needs.
* Determine the packing accessories you need: bubble-pack, tape, drop cloths, mattress and furniture covers, locks and assorted size boxes from book to wardrobe size. Sentry Self Storage can help with all your packing needs.
* Fill boxes to capacity: partially full or bulking cartons may collapse or tip. Heavy items like books or tools should be packed in small boxes so they are easy to lift. Protect you fragile goods with packing (i.e. bubble-pack or other), and place them near the top of your storage space.
* Label boxes. Take home a list of labeled boxes for easy reference when you need to locate your goods.
* Pack the storage space carefully. Leave air space around the perimeter to aid ventilation. Do not lean items against walls. Leave a walk-way to the rear of your space for easy access. Use all the space available, including the height, and place frequently used goods near the door.